Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25th

It's been a while I haven't blog. My mother was her for 2 weeks and had an amazing time.

Today I want to blog on my continuous journey of good health. When mom was here I didn't smoke, I thought I would be a non smoker when she left. Two days later I went to my psychiatric and left the office crying and went to get smokes. The lesson learned I am not able to accept critic.

Friday, I started to read a book Quantum Wellness. I am going to put in practice. I read that you have to change things little by little. I wanted to change too much at the same time. Yesterday I was reading another book and I realized I was doing too much.

My goal for this week is: stop smoking and replacing this bad habit with a new one.
This week I have two commitments; group therapy for anxiety and bible study on Wednesday night.

Daily I will read Quantum Wellness and the Character builder. I will take notes.
I will get into the shower first thing after that I wake up.
Eliminate coffee and replaced it with tea.
Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and supper.
Drink 8 glass water.
Drink herbal tea.
Yoga and jogging. Alernative days.
Gardening.

Dear God. Please give me strenght this week to achieved my goals and keeping positive attitude that I can achieved anything that I want to achieved. God please give me the courage to accept steps back that they are not failure but just to let it go and start fresh the next day, next hour or the next time. God I pray in your name and the holy spirit and Jesus Christ our savor.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment