Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday April 5th.

Hi,

Tomorrow my mother is arriving. I am so excited. I am very happy that she's coming. She will be able to see herself how my health as turn around. I know that they were worried. My sister told me when I started not to answer their call and didn't call as often. They were worried living fifteen hours away, it's hard to see a loved one going deeper in depression. I am so sorry for that. Now I call more often, I can keep an conversation. My mouth is so dried from talking and laughing.

Tomorrow, I am quitting smoking. With mom here it will be easy and I determine to stop. I never liked smoking. I started about 10 years ago. It's enough. Now I realized I started to calm my nerve. Now that I am happy I no longer to smoke. It's enough, tomorrow I am done.

Dear God please give me the patience to STOP smoking. God please remind me when I have a craving that it will pass but Happiness is for her. God remind me it's for my health, that smoking doesn't bring me calm but you do. God remind me that my father was able to stop smoking after 50 years. He's done it I can too. God please remind me to sing my song. "When I get older, I will get stronger and never go back" and also my mantra "I can let go".
God I pray in your name, your son Jesus and the holy spirit.
Amen.

Have a wonderful day. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment