Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thrusday Aapril 8th

today is day 2 as a non smoker. It's not that bad. I just have to remind myself to drink cold water. Mom made chocolate chip cookies and I had 5, well that's a bit too much. We went for two walks yesterday that was nice. My taste buds as already change. I don't like coffee so much now. That's okay.
Today I meeting with my psychologist. I am excited to get thing started. I wonder what he will ask. I would like to be able to have more motivation on doing exercise. I noticed I can't stand watching TV with no purpose. That' good! I would like to be able to do more some the yoga and breathing exercises. This is what I will try today.

I have to be honest, I don't yet feel comfortable with mom here. I feel she's looking at me a lot. Hopefully it will be better today. I can understand her reaction but it doesn't make me comfortable. I guess it will be a good preparation for when I returned home.

Love you. Hang in ;there I am so proud of you. Hello non smoker.\

No comments:

Post a Comment