Tuesday, April 6, 2010

april 6 2009

Today mom is arriving. I have made a promise to myself that today I am quitting smoking. I just had my last one. I think that with mom here it will keep me occupy. I do not like to smoke. I started to smoke about 10 years ago. Now I understand the reason I started. I was depressed and this is the only thing that calmed my nerves. I wasn't pressured to smoke I just tried it and instantly I liked the feeling of calms. At the time I did not know the reason why I needed to be calmed. I didn't realized that I was depressed. I've been in a depression for a very long time, without knowing it.
Now I am happy that I am a non smoker. I can say now that I am a non smoker. Quick and hour ago. I need to remember my self the reason I started and I no longer in a Depression. I am in recovery. I need to remind my self that the craving will pass. I need to remind my self that to stop smoking won't be easy but it will not kill me. Only if I continue to smoke, that will kill me. Craving will pass. I need to drink water and it will help.
You can do it. You are worth it. If you want it. Work it.
I love you. You are brave, you are going to sussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment