Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27th

Today;y I received a call from my rehad counselor. She suggested that I return to work in June instead of August. She said this was also suggested by my psychologist. my return date is August 1st, which he said that he would support me. I don't understand why he would support her date. Anyhow she did said it's a suggestion, I told her that I would ignore her suggestion and stick to August 1st. I can't imagine I would be ready for June, there's no way.

I still struggling to do everything I want to do in day. I want to bad to be able to relaxed, and do my meditation but I just can't. She said she will suggest that I work with an another counselor in order to worked thought my schedule. I don't know why I can't stick to a s cheduled. I wish I would express from my felling whten I asked a question instead of saying all is good. At the moment things could be good but in reality it's not.

I would love to see my days the followings ways: wake-up,shower, get dressed, breakfast with tea. Then relaxation, chores, lunch, relaxation, reading, get supper ready, supper and supper cleaned-up. Afterwards, relaxation, activity, get ready for bed, washed my face, relaxation bedtime.

I would love to quick smoking for goods, exercise, meditation and eat healthy.

Why it sounds so easy but it's so hard to do?????

No comments:

Post a Comment